Saturday, 25 April 2015

How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limit

How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days Limit

Follow the below given steps accordingly to make Facebook name change 60 days.
  • First of all sign in to your Facebook account.
  • The go to Account setting and click Edit Name option. 
  • Here make sure that name changing limit is appearing. If limit is present you will see notification like this upon clicking your name.
You can't change your name right now because you've already changed it within the last 60 days. Learn more.
  • After that go to Report Compromised Account Service by clicking Here.
  • Here you will have to re-enter your password and to continue.
  • Then you have to change your account password. Don't change other info like email, mob etc.
  • After that you can see list of name which you have recently changed. Select any name and click Continue.
  • Done! You have successfully changed your Facebook Name Before 60 days limit.


Note: By this method you can change your Facebook name by selecting any of the name from recently changed names but you cannot create a new one. After that only two options left, one is to fill Request Form or to wait for 60 days completion.

YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THIS VIDEO:
http://youtu.be/h4rYiKfr5Fc

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, I think this article is very useful for all who read it.
    Daftar Facebook Baru
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow Awesome post. This is really helpfull for me. You made my day. I just loved this article to find serial key of any software. You helped me alot so I just wanna say thanks to you.
    Thank you.😀
    Letstrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted this article to my favorites and intend to return to for more outstanding articles.
    It’s all too easy to read and comprehend and also clever post. I definitely enjoyed my first read throughout this post. Have a look at: cool whatsapp status, free recharge tricks,
    sad status, holi 2017 sms, happy holi status for whatsapp, free recharge tricks, happy holi images, holi 2017 photos, best holi songs, happy holi 2017 images, happy holi quotes, happy holi shayari, Happy Holi 2017, Happy Holi 2017 Messages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted this article to my favorites and intend to return to for more outstanding articles.
    It’s all too easy to read and comprehend and
    also clever post. I definitely enjoyed my first read throughout this post. Have a look at: whatsapp group name.

    ReplyDelete